My Top 5 Budget Beauty Favorites
This post contains affiliate links. I did not receive compensation to review these products, all opinions expressed are my own. For more information, you can view my privacy and disclosure policies at the top of this page.
Here’s a quick list (not in any particular order) of my 5 most favorite budget beauty items you can find at your local drugstore, or even better, my choice Amazon. I use every one of these items and wouldn’t want to be without them.
1. Simple “Cleansing Facial Wipes” – I have been using these for a few years. I love the convenience of just using a wipe to wash off my face. These don’t irritate my skin, and they really do a great job removing makeup and mascara. I usually don’t wear a lot of makeup so I tear the wipes in half use one in the morning and one at night. They really make your skin feel fresh and they don’t leave any kind of residue behind.
2. Soap & Glory “The Scrub of Your Life” – This is a new product I’ve been using. I’m not 100% sure if I like the scent. It’s very citrusy, but the scrub is awesome! It’s gritty enough to give you a great exfoliation but not too harsh that you’re removing 2 layers of skin. My skin is so smooth after using this. They have a variety of products too, I haven’t tried any others but I definitely will be in the near future!
3. L’Oréal “Voluminous Lash Primer” – I used to buy expensive lash primer until I found this product. The application is very smooth and creates a really nice base for your mascara. My mascara lasts so much longer when I use this primer and I don’t need to use as much mascara. Just remember to put your mascara on after applying this. I’ve already walked out of my house, gotten in my car and looked at myself in the rearview mirror and screamed at the big white lashes staring back at me because I forgot to put on my regular mascara.
4. nügg Face Masks – OMG! I love these little masks. They are all pretty great and depending on what skin type you have there’s plenty of selection, you’re sure to find a mask for you. My favorite is the Hydrating. It literally feels like a drink for my face. I leave it on about 15-20 min once a week, wipe it off with a warm wet washcloth and it leaves my face feeling hydrated and smooth. It’s especially important to keep your skin hydrated during the winter, so don’t forget about drinking a lot of water during winter too. You can buy these as singles, in multiple packs and even in variety packs! I highly suggest buying in bulk because you won’t want to be without these.
5. Kiss “Gel Fantasy” Nails – This sounds really crazy to say because I do have my cosmetology license. But, these press on nails are so great! I go back and forth from wearing acrylic nails to these and I always get tons of compliments when I’m wearing these. They now have a ton of lengths, shapes and colors/designs. Most people throw these on if they need their nails done in a pinch…but I can get 2 weeks of wear out of them using the pink gel glue they come with. I absolutely love these! They also have their “Salon Acrylic French” which are super flexible and they are tapered to be a little thicker at the end to resemble an acrylic nail. If you don’t have nails on, get you some now!
So there you have it! Let me know in the comments if you’ve tried any of my favorites and what your favorite budget beauty find is.